Friday, March 13, 2009

Six years of....




Last week, Jason and I celebrated six years of wedded bliss. Really. We are truly happily married and I am grateful every day to have married such a good man. The past six years have been the best of my life that I can remember. (I'm sure being a baby/toddler was pretty cool.) I want to list some of the great things about the past 6 years:

  1. Knowing that I met the "one" within hours of meeting him.


  2. Finding someone with the same twisted mind.


  3. Looking at my husband each day and knowing that he is the one for me.


  4. Our shotgun wedding.


  5. All three of our beautiful, fun and ornery children.


  6. Growing up together in so many ways.


  7. Successes and failures, all leading to what we are today.


  8. Knowing our level of comfort and love.


  9. Looking forward in the same direction, almost always.


  10. Laughter, laughter, laughter.

I am so lucky. Here are some celebration pics. Flowers by Jason. Cake by Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment