Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oops!

Oops! Is it January? Apparently, I have been busy for the past 6 or so months and have severely neglected this blog. It has been busy. I figured that as Eamon headed toward being one year old that things would calm down, and that I would find the time engage in my trifecta of happiness; writing, taking pictures and exercising. Well, as it turns out, mobile baby boys are even more work than non-mobile, nursing baby boys and as little girls grow up, they too, are more work. Yikes it has been busy around here.

I am relieved that the cold, blustery days of January are upon me and that I am more confined to my home. I am looking forward to cooking, exercise and blogging, to spending time playing with the kids and taking/editing photos. In the past, the walls of my home would close in on me as winters seemed long and painful. At this point in my existence, winter is a reprieve. January and February come at exactly the right time for me in Indiana. I am exhausted from the holidays, spent from play dates, running around and trying to get everything done. Bring on the confining nature of January as I prepare for emergence in the spring. In March and April, the madness will be back and I will wonder where my brain has escaped to once again. That being said, it would be cool if winter temperatures could range between 20 and 32 degrees. This single digit stuff should be reserved for people who choose to live in God-awful places like Minnesota and Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!!! And omg, your trifecta and my trifecta are the SAME!!

    And seriously, mobile boys are crazy/nuts/wild/out of control...

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have you checked out the little project I am working on? (Link on my mommy blog and link to the blog from my FB page) I would like to pick your brain on some things when we can get together... :)

    ReplyDelete