Sunday, April 19, 2009

Old (sorta) Friends



When my darling Sawyer was born, I attended a breastfeeding support group at the hospital where she was delivered. During that crazy, colicky time, I was able to meet some great moms and their babies thanks to my religious attendance at this group. I would take Madeline to day care and spend the day with Sawyer and some moms and their babies who were just a couple weeks older/younger than Sawyer. When we moved, we lost touch. Thankfully, while visiting Indy, I ran into one of the moms at the mall and we were able to reconnect. These lovely moms were sweet enough to make the long drive up to West Lafayette to visit this past week and, we had such a wonderful visit. Emily brought her daughter, Gabby and Brooke came with Beau and 8-month old Tommy. I had to post some cute pics of our "old" friends. That is, they are old friends if you're 2 and a half.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a wonderful time with you! :) Not only are your kiddos adorable, but they are extremely kind and well-behaved. I love how we all just fell right back in place together like we hadn't missed a beat. ;)

    Thank you for having us and for taking such great pics. We look forward to seeing you all again SOON!! :)

    ReplyDelete