Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Talk With My Feet


Hi, my name is Eamon and I talk with my feet. Since I cannot communicate using words and am generally a pretty quiet baby, I must let you know with my arms, legs and feet how I am feeling. I usually feel pretty happy and I let you know by smiling and constantly kicking my feet and hitting whatever is in their way. I will kick you, my bed, my car seat, my sisters and my toys. Often, when I am mad, I will also kick my legs and feet. You will know the difference because I will be whining when I kick and feel mad. If you notice that I am kicking and whining, go ahead and put me in my bed so that I can kick in there, followed by going to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Boy does Eamon look like his grandpa! I love this post and how you talked to lovingly about your dad. He is so lucky to have such great grandchildren and they are lucky to have a sweet, sweet grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eamon is sooo cute!!! I can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me :) Everyone looks great... the kiddos are soo cute and Madeline and Sawyer are all grown up!!

    ReplyDelete