Monday, February 23, 2009

Outlets







This blog has provided me with an outlet for many things. The first outlet is an opportunity to talk at length about my children; a favorite pastime of all parents. Additionally, I get to show the little darlings off shamelessly. Also a favorite activity of parents who all truly believe that theirs are the most beautiful children on earth. They all are, to all of us. Of course, a good camera helps. Thanks to a little thing called "error 99" and Best Buy, I am now the proud owner of a brand new camera.

Jason and I bought an SLR last spring. We actually bought the floor model for a great price and were able to throw a zoom lens in for the price of the non-floor model. The good news is that that SLR took fabulous pictures. The great news is that the floor model consistently failed to get along with the 35mm lens that it came with and..voila! I got a brand new camera. I liked the old one, it was nice. The new one rocks my world. Here are some pics from my new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment