Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sawyer





Sawyer is....2. She is really, really 2. Jason and I are being tested daily on our parenting skills. I have to admit that I'm a bit embarrassed because Jason is beating me at my own game (parenting that is). He is able to separate himself from the situation and behave in a rational manner, while I am ready to pull all of my hair out. Sawyer is often a real challenge. She is indecisive, ornery, aggressive (see figs. a and b above) and whiny.



We are devoting extra time and love to our "spirited" child as she works out her kinks. We think that many of her kinks are jealousy related. She is not happy that mommy is often preoccupied with baby Eamon. Today my strategy is to be the "master of distraction" with my little bundle of joy. Wish us luck as we try to keep Sawyer from becoming the classic middle child.

No comments:

Post a Comment