Sunday, January 25, 2009

Going to the Dead show?


Sawyer has this affliction that I cannot seem to fix. I've tried various things, none have worked. She wakes up from each nap and in the morning with this hair that can only be understood visually. (see fig. a) I think the amount of hair that is involved in this baby dread lock style is increasing daily. I'm fearful that one day Sawyer will wake up with her hair completely "dread locked" and will tell me that she is leaving to see a "show" of some band that currently takes the place of The Grateful Dead or Phish. When she walks by me, I smell the faint odor of Patchouli and want to put on a tie dye shirt. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this post is cracking me up. That is some crazy hair! What about some sort of detangler combed through it before she gets into bed and then after she wakes up??

    Or she could just be channeling her inner Deadhead. Have a grateful day! ;)

    ReplyDelete