Friday, January 23, 2009

Eamon: mama's boy extraordinaire


This baby is too much. He would be content to hang out in his mama's arms, gazing up at her forever. The way he looks at me is unrivaled in either of my other children. He just stares at me, contentedly and lovingly as though I can do no wrong. I'm sure this is because I am the sole source of his nourishment and also because I spend a lot of time talking to him as though I am a complete imbecile. "This is mama's baby, yes, I just love ya, yes mama's little sweetie...etc..." He loves every second of it. He is so crazy for his mommy that he actually smiles and gets excited when I sing. The fact is, he should be crying when I sing. I am truly tone-deaf. I cannot sing a note. It is painful to those around me to hear me sing. Eamon loves it. He is so sweet. I am so lucky to have this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment